For those who need a little sparkle in their lives.

For the ones who contribute to art in their own way.



Wednesday, November 12, 2014

DIY Kitchen Makeover for Renters - Back splash Redesign.

    As a renter in my first apartment....I am  VERY limited in what I can redesign in my place (otherwise my Security Deposit fee will go bye-bye).  My new apartment was cute, but not the fabulous-girly-glamorous-chic pad I had always imagined it would be. Let's start with the kitchen shall we? Do you hate the sight of your tiles? Need a quick way to change it up on a budget? SMART TILES is the way to go!

check em out here ->   http://www.thesmarttiles.com/en_us/
This company makes removable self-adhesive tiles that are easy to install and cut! *angels singing*

  My ugly ass back-splash in my ugly ass kitchen....*throws up*
I ordered the 'Muretto Prairie' for $7.98 for per every 10.20in x 9.10in tile.
You can already see the difference one little rectangle can make! It looks and feels like the real thing ladies and gents.

TA DAA! Took me a total of 2 hours to cut and install (I got lazy and took mini breaks in between). You can find them in your local homedept, etc. But i found them cheaper on their actual site. They have a wide variety of options and prices. However, I must warn you....try and battle to control yourself to not buy out their entire inventory in one click of a mouse!

Stay tuned for more DIY home renovations for Renters. Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. xsmb

    ReplyDelete