For those who need a little sparkle in their lives.

For the ones who contribute to art in their own way.



Monday, November 24, 2014

DIY End Table Makeover: Walmart Hack!

As I have mentioned before, I'm a sucker for glam. I saw these cheap tables below and fell in love! However....I was not feeling the color at all. Oh no girlfriend *snaps fingers*.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/No-Tools-Required-Set-of-2-End-Table-Set/20452323

A quick paint job and left over mirrors will glam these babies up in no time! All you need are..

1) Tables (Walmart)
2) E6000 Industrial Glue (Amazaon)
3) Four 12x12 Mirrors (Homedepot)
4) Gold Metallic Spray Paint (Homedepot)
5) Something to protect your floor from spray painting. <- i="">I got too excited and kina messed up my floors...opps!

I chose to leave the table tops and bottoms the same black.

I pretty much painted any parts that belonged to the legs in this Gold Metallic Color. I left them dry over night and went over any mistakes the next day. Additionally, the mirrors (which I had left over from my French Door Project - see previous posts) were glued in the center of the top and bottom pieces with the E6000 glue. This glue is no joke! It will glue just about everything! Let it dry over night to be safe. 


End Result!
Very easy to build. No tools required! Gotta love Walmart..

Here are one of the tables in my Living Room (which is still under construction FYI). This 3 set lamp is from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

This project took me about 1 day (if you want to incorporate drying time). 

Hope you enjoyed this easy DIY!







No comments:

Post a Comment