For those who need a little sparkle in their lives.

For the ones who contribute to art in their own way.



Monday, November 15, 2010

Flower -Pearl Necklace Bib

Hi Ladies!..I've become obsessed with Bib Necklaces lately. I did the one below out of sheer boredom ;-)

[materials]:
- Plastic bouquet of flowers
-Gem-Tac Glue
-Bag of Pearls
-Black Fabric
-Sisscors
-Metal Necklace Chain
[how to steps]:
  1. Pick your flower victim...(see below). [I got mine from AC Moore for $1.99. I liked the different values in the bronze color.] Any kind of plastic flower will do.
  2. Start picking that poor flower apart! Pull those individual petals out of the stem carefully. My bouquet of flowers specifically had each individual flower held toegther into 4 petals (easier to glue).
3. Cut a black piece of fabric into the shape/size you would like. Mine is sort of a fat "U" shape.
4. GLue all the petals/flowers onto your fabric. You can be as neat / messy as you want.
5. Once dry (I gave it 30 mins), glue the little pearls in the center of each flower.
6. Let it dry overnight, glue the metal necklace chain on the top back of the fabric (gem tac glue is amazing! I use it on everything / anything).
7. Let it dry completely.

Yay! Enjoy & wear =-)




No comments:

Post a Comment