For those who need a little sparkle in their lives.

For the ones who contribute to art in their own way.



Friday, November 5, 2010

Earring Organization ---> "oh my!"




Hey guys!....Do you have so many earrings all jammed up together and never could figure out how to keep em nice-and-tighty? Dun dun dun duuuunn...Just wanted to share with you this cool earring organizer I made =-)

1] I had this old shoe rack, (on clearance at The Container Store) that I broke apart. I like the metal-net-like shelves it had.

2] I bought a 18x24 Black Poster Board from Staples...($2-$5 I believe?)

3] Nail the poster board to any wall of your choice.

4] Nail the metal shelves on top of the Poster Board. Any arrangement is fine.

5] Vua-la! Hang all your earrings in the little net-like holes. I pushed all my studs right into the poster board itself.

NOTE: Push the studs into an angle pointing upwards, so they don't fall out.

ENJOY GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment