For those who need a little sparkle in their lives.

For the ones who contribute to art in their own way.



Monday, January 5, 2015

DIY: Hobnail Chrome Vase

I'm a sucker for pretty shiny things...I can't help it! Unfortunately, I was also born with expensive tastes and a small wallet lol. I was inspired by the vases below and decided to replicate them.

Inspiration: 

 Finished Product:

Want to learn how to do this simple DIY? All you need are the following things. 
(All can be found at Amazon or your local Craft store.)

1) Bottle / Vase / Jar (what ever you want)
2) Krylon Original Chrome Paint
3) Puff Paint in any color
4) Patience


 All you need to do is simply place little dots all over the item of choice. I chose a vertical pattern for my wine bottle.

 You should end up with something like this. Don't worry if you mess up, it will be covered in paint anyway.

 Spray paint (in an open and ventilated area) and let dry for at least a couple of hours.

 TAA- DAA!

 HAVE FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment