For those who need a little sparkle in their lives.

For the ones who contribute to art in their own way.



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

DIY Baby Shower Gifts

I saw this cute tutorial on YouTube and decided to give it a try for two different baby showers I attended for my girls. It's a really simple and inexpensive way to show creativity for any mommy-to-be!

Who wouldn't want a cute/stylish baby wipe case?

[before]:
[after]:


You can find all your supplies at any arts & crafts store. All I used was a hot gun, glue sticks, fabric paint, rhinestones, and fabric of your choosing.
I chose black vinyl for the back of these cases.

And yes.....I had to bejewel something lol...


Let me know what you guys think? =-) Hope you have a great day decorating!



1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwsome!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the small cases.. they make cute clutches too. lol

    ReplyDelete